MeowSong!

Friday 21 March 2014

Gestures Studies 210314 Basketball


I was studying and watching NBA match between Bulls and Lakers 
and capture some of the beautiful
gestures during the match. 
Each of the gestures for this in the scene is quite fast, 
so i train myself to snapshot the pose as mike said.
"Look once and throw it away the reference"
This is what i remember very clearly from him.
And using the shot we have lock down in our brain and enhance the poses.
I try to remember and make it more dynamic for the poses so it is more eye catching.
It is really hard at first but after the 3rd gesture i am starting to get use to it.
and actually there are another 20 gestures i didn't want to show it here.
Some i just want to keep it to myself for future use.
not selfish but...yeah.

But I always can make nice gestures during drawing...
but i don't understand why i can't do the same when it comes to animation.
I've always have this seal inside me i can't break.

which is.

T.E.C.H.N.I.C.A.L

Guess i need twice the training for technical posing.
Still trying my best.
Now i am trying to acheive daily must do and daily gesture drawings.
and i am getting the hang of it.

AND I STILL NEED MY OWN TIME FOR BASKETBALL PHYSICALLY!!!
NOT JUST DRAWING,
WANT
TO
FEEL
IT
MYSELF!



For this, I try to capture the form of the pose and also change the hands and legs position.
And then kise from kuroko no basket just pops out in my mind because i started to 
miss it so much.
so i ended up to use him for this particular pose study.

I have to say today is a quite productive day for me.
Fun watching the match, much amazed and much pose studies.

i hope in the future i can be more faster when it comes to drawing and capturing the gestures.


Instead of watching other ppl's animation.
Watching so sports match really can help alot too. 
I was searching Miami Heat's Le Bron's best moments of the match and i saw this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2UcE-3EyY



Alot of dynamic poses. 
Some are quite interesting like when he spins and shoot three pointers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment